Open a Boutique
Sell alongside the world’s most exciting independent brands and vintage stores, all curated by ASOS Marketplace.
- Sell to ASOS’ extensive global audience of twenty-something fashion lovers
- A personal Account Manager dedicated to guiding your boutique to success
- An editable boutique storefront and boutique blog to tailor your boutique to your brand
- Editorial coverage across our website, social media channels, newsletters and ASOS’ platforms.
- A boutique costs £20 per month and, when you make a sale, you'll pay 20% commission
- Vintage boutiques must stock a minimum of 20 styles at all times
- Indie and Multi-Brand boutiques must stock 10-15 styles at all times
- Your product images must be up to standard before you open your boutique. Read our photography guide for further details and get some inspiration from Our Photography Tumblr
- You’ll need a Marketplace account to apply for a boutique. Sign in when applying or create an account
- If you’d like further information before applying, take a look at our boutique FAQs.
"We’ve been in business just over a year and my business partner and I have already given up our day jobs to work on our boutique full time. The tremendous global response we’ve had on ASOS Marketplace has shown us that this is our true calling!"Don - WWYF
"ASOS Marketplace gives us access to an enormous audience and it’s the perfect space to learn and grow alongside the best independent sellers."Mantas - Vintaholic