HELP WITH YOUR ACCOUNT
This page should help answer any questions you have about your Account on ASOS Marketplace. If you would like any information on buying or selling on Marketplace, take a look at our BOUTIQUE FAQs and SHOPPING FAQs.
- How do I sign up?
- What is Facebook connect?
- I cannot sign into my account
- How do I apply for a boutique?
- How long will it take for my boutique application to be approved?
- I've forgotten my password – what do I do?
- What is My Activity?
- How do I change my account details?
- What is my Shopping Basket?
- How do I close my account?
How do I sign up?
Your ASOS Marketplace account is totally different from your ASOS.com account. To sign up for an ASOS Marketplace account, visit Sign Up > Create an Account on the ASOS Marketplace website. There are two different ways to create an account; by entering all your details in manually or by using Facebook connect.Return to top
What is Facebook connect?
Facebook Connect allows you to bring your Facebook account into ASOS Marketplace, so you can share what you're doing on ASOS Marketplace with your friends on Facebook. You have complete control over what is shared.
ASOS Marketplace is not affiliated with or subsidised by Facebook.
To change your application settings on Facebook for ASOS Marketplace:
- Log in to Facebook.
- Select the Account menu on the top right in Facebook.
- Click Application Settings from the list that drops down.
- Select Edit Settings for the ASOS Marketplace application.
- Under Additional Permissions you can change the settings for ASOS Marketplace.
I cannot sign into my account
Try signing in with your username and then your email. If you think you have forgotten your password, simply request to change this by following the steps on the 'sign in' screen. If you are still experiencing problems, please attempt logging in using a different browser - we recommend Chrome, Firefox or Safari. If this doesn't help, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your username/email address and we'll look into the problem for you.Return to top
How do I apply for a boutique?
To apply for a boutique, you must have an ASOS Marketplace account. Once you have an account go to Sell > Apply For A Boutique. You will then be asked to fill out an application form which will be reviewed by our Marketplace team. You will be informed of the results as soon as possible. For more information on boutiques, visit our FAQs.Return to top
How long will it take for my boutique application to be approved?
Before we approve your application, we will make sure that the information you have provided is in accordance with our criteria. If you are suitable, we will approve your application. This process usually takes up to 48 hours after submitting your application but during weekends, public holidays and exceptionally busy periods, this may take up to a week. If you are keen to get your boutique up and running ASAP, you can contact us on email@example.com and we will do our best to look over your application as quickly as we can.Return to top
I've forgotten my password – what do I do?
If you have forgotten your password visit Sign In > Get My Password. You will then be asked to enter in the email address your ASOS Marketplace account is registered to and will be sent instructions on how to reset your password.Return to top
What is My Activity?
You can access your activity in My Marketplace > My Activity. Here you can view information about any past or ongoing sales, any messages, and all your account details.Return to top
How do I change my account details?
To change your account information, you'll need to sign in, then go to My Marketplace > My Details.
From this page, you can manage your:
- Personal details: name, email address, username and password.
- Addresses: your invoicing address, and delivery address(es).
- Link Accounts: connect or disconnect your Facebook account, add your Twitter username, or link to your website or blog.
- Payment details - for sellers: Your PayPal account email and the permissions set up for your accounts.
- Your addresses: Delivery addresses.
- Subscriptions: set your ASOS Marketplace contact preferences.
- Seller Account: boutique business details.
- Account status: View your account status, switch on Holiday mode, apply to become a boutique seller or remove your boutique subscription.
What is my Shopping Basket?
When you want to purchase an item you click on Add To Bag in a products page. This item will then be added to your Shopping Basket. View My Shopping Bag > Buy This Item when you are ready to pay for your item. Items will not be reserved from stock until you have paid for them. Items in My Shopping Basket are available for other people to buy so make sure you act fast if it's something you really want. Items that are no longer available will automatically be removed from My Shopping Basket.Return to top